Lesson 2. Topic 4
Basic principles of immunotropic destination therapy. Immunorehabilitation, immunoprophylaxis
Give detailed answers to the following questions
Send your answers for review to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign the next information in the topic of the letter and in the title of the attached file: Last name, First name, Group, Subgroup, Subject, Topic number. For example: "Smith, John. 415. Sub-group 15. Clinical immunology. Topic 2". Attention! Works with incorrect titles will not be reviewed!
Also we remind you that you have to do your homework by youself. If your teacher sees some identical works all the authors will recieve poor grades.
- Classification of immunotropic drugs.
- Define the main criteria of appointment and principles of clinical application of immunotropic drugs.
- Immunoglobulin therapy: indications, dosage regimens. Application features and side effects of therapy.
- Cytokine therapy: types, the spectrum of indications and contraindications.
- Immunosuppressive drugs: groups and classification, main indications and side effects.
- Immunological aspects of targeted therapy: the principle of action, classification, examples of clinical application.
- Types and features of specific immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases.
- Absolute and comparative contraindications to vaccination.
- Characteristics of immuno-dependent reactions and complications in vaccination.