Lesson 1. Topic 2
Immunological research methods. The concept of immunogram
Give detailed answers to the following questions
Send your answers for review to e-mail: email@example.com. Sign the next information in the topic of the letter and in the title of the attached file (.doc or .docx): Last name, First name, Group, Subgroup, Subject, Topic number. For example: "Smith, John. 415. Sub-group 15. Clinical immunology. Topic 2". Attention! Works with incorrect titles will not be reviewed!
Also we remind you that you have to do your homework by youself. If your teacher sees some identical works all the authors will recieve poor grades.
- The algorithm of the collection of the immunological anamnesis and methods of research of the state of the immune status of the patient.
- Immunogram: types, principles of interpretation.
- Serological diagnosis of infectious diseases: characteristic of the method, features of use in the clinic.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay: Characterization of the method and application site in the clinic.
- Investigation of phagocytic activity indicators: methods, features of interpretation.
- Methods for determining lymphocyte subpopulations and their functional activity.
- Immunohistochemistry: a general concept of the method and possibilities of use.
- HLA: a general concept of the method and possibilities of applying.
Analyze one immunogram
You have a file with immunograms below. Find an immunogram with the number that your teacher has given to you. Analyze the immunogram and make a conclusion what condition may have a patient. Send your conclusion with the answers to questions from previous task by e-mail. Example of letter topic and title of attached file: "Smith, John. 415. Sub-group 15. Clinical immunology. Topic 2". Attention! Works with incorrect titles will not be reviewed!