During quarantine you will have lessons in distance learning mode. It meants that you should study your current topic at home and then you should do your homework.
Instructions for passing test tasks (29.05.2020)
1. Testing will start at 11 o'clock and will last until 11.45 (28.05.2020). At other times it will be impossible to pass the test. Please do not be late.
2. Go to https://b.socrative.com/login/student/ or download the Socrative Student app from your Google Play Market or AppStore to your smartphone.
3. In the Room Name field, enter OLENA3632 and press "JOIN".
4. In the field labeled "Enter your name", first type № ten, then last name, then first name. For example, 34 Jacob Marc.
5. Press "DONE". Testing started.
6. Pay attention! When choosing the correct answer, do not click on the text of the answer, but on the LETTER (A, B, C, D or E), which corresponds to the correct, in your opinion, answer. When you click on the text of the option, your answer may not be counted by the system.
We wish you good luck!
The schedule of classes in video conferencing on the Zoom platform is as follows:
- 29.05.2020 - Occupational diseases
II international faculty, 411group, 1 ten (subgroup)
Teacher Boiko Olha Oleksiivna
Conference ID: 712 2227 7084
II international faculty, 411group, 2 ten (subgroup)
Professor Rodionova Viktoriia Vsevolodivna
Conference ID: 712 2227 7084
II international faculty, 411group, 3 ten (subgroup)
Teacher Kovalenko Olena Mykolaivna
Conference ID: 949 7155 4225
Here you can find some guidelines that will be useful in preparing for the lessons:
You can find lists of educational literature here.
And you can find lectures of clinical immunology here.
Also below you can find the links to your schedules and some tasks for your homework. You have to find your topic for current day and to do the appropriate task. After that you have to send your completed task for review to e-mail: email@example.com. After teachers' review you will get the mark for the current lesson. Your works should be sent no later than the next day after your lesson date by schedule. Otherwise you will be considered to have missed the lesson. If you are sick, your group leader has to report to teacher about this.
When you send your completed taks by e-mail, you should sign the next information in the topic of the letter and in the title of the attached file: Last name, First name, Group, Subgroup, Subject, Topic number.
Remind you that you have to do your homework by youself. If your teacher sees some identical works all the authors will recieve poor grades.
Dear students! If you missed classes for some reason (even before quarantine), you can rework remotly. In order to do that send a letter by e-mail here: firstname.lastname@example.org. Write your name and a topic for rework. And you will receive your assignment.